There are a number of ways for industry to engage with both undergraduate and graduate students. Here's some examples:
- Speaking to classes or student organizations
- Providing a facility tour for undergraduate students
- Mentoring students
- Volunteering as a judge in the Denman Undergraduate Research Forum
- Holding company information sessions as part of the recruitment process
- Student internships
- Attending the department’s annual Industry Day
If you are interested in any of these opportunities or have others you wish to pursue, please contact Dr. Jane Jackman, Vice Chair for Undergraduate Studies (email@example.com) or Dr. Christine Thomas, Vice Chair for Graduate Studies (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Below is a listing of the student organizations, information on the organization, and contacts. Please feel free to reach out to them directly.