Dr. Marina Bakhtina | BICF Lab: MP 0043 | Office: 3035 MP | 614-247-1568
Instrumentation in the facility in includes circular dichroism, fluorescence techniques, titration, etc. for the needs of a biological researcher.
Please contact Dr. Bakhtina to schedule training.
USERS WHO ARE NOT MEMBERS OF THE CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT: The instrument control computers have been connected to the Arts and Sciences domain. You will need to be given a logon account. Contact me to arrange to have this done. You cannot use the instrument until this is done.
- Isothermal Titration Calorimetry (ITC) (Microcal).
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC) (MicroCal)
- UV/Vis Spectrophotometer - Cary-100 (Varian)
- Fluorescence Spectrophotometer - Cary Eclipse (Varian)
- Circular Dichroism (CD) Spectrometer - JASCO J-815
- Imager -Typhoon Trio (GE Healthcare)
- Plate reader – SpectraMax, M5 (Molecular Devices)
- Analytical Ultracentrifuge – ProteomeLab™XL-I (Beckman Coulter)
- Stopped-Flow Spectrometer - SX20 (Applied Photophysics)